We equip ordinary people to develop the life skills needed to be extraordinary when it comes to surviving the modern world.
The focus of M-TAC is on Life Skills Training in Pre-Hospital Emergency Care and Public Safety.
The staff at M-TAC share training and/or experience in:
- Crime Scene First Responders
- Crime Prevention
- Basic Ambulance Assistant (Free State Ambulance College)
- Volunteer Basic Life Support Medic with Medical Rescue International
- Tactical Casualty Care
- Bleeding Control Instructor (American College of Surgeons – The Committee on Trauma)
- First Aid with CPR & AED
- Training Facilitator (Unit Standard 117871) – Education, Training and Development Practices SETA
- Training Assessor (Unit Standard 115753) – Education, Training and Development Practices SETA
- 32 years in a Law Enforcement
- Kuro-Kai Self Defense (Women & Children practical Self Defense)
M-TAC is a Recognized Educational Partner of the Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC). Tactical Emergency Casualty Care is a set of evidenced-based and best practice trauma care guidelines for civilian high-threat pre-hospital environments. The TECC guidelines are built upon the critical medical lessons learned by US and allied military forces over the past 15 years of conflict and codified in the doctrine of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC).
The M-TAC Team are affiliate Members of the International Public Safety Association.
We, and our partners, equip you to keep yourself and your loved ones Alive during and after Violent incidents. Our interventions are Life Skills Training and not unit standard aligned. Our First Aid training is not meant for compliance to Health & Safety Legislation.