We Assist on a Voluntary Basis with Emergency Radio Communications and 1st Aid.
The team at M-TAC share training and/or experience in:
- Amateur Radio and Emergency Radio Communication
- Basic Ambulance Assistant (Free State Ambulance College) – Expired
- Volunteer Basic Life Support Medic with Medical Rescue International
- Tactical Casualty Care (TC2)
- Bleeding Control Instructor (American College of Surgeons – The Committee on Trauma)
- First Aid with CPR & AED
- Training Facilitator (Unit Standard 117871) – Education, Training and Development Practices SETA
- Training Assessor (Unit Standard 115753) – Education, Training and Development Practices SETA
M-TAC is a Recognized Educational Partner of the Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC). Tactical Emergency Casualty Care is a set of evidenced-based and best practice trauma care guidelines for civilian high-threat pre-hospital environments. The TECC guidelines are built upon the critical medical lessons learned by US and allied military forces over the past 15 years of conflict and codified in the doctrine of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC).
The M-TAC Team are affiliate Members of the International Public Safety Association.